- Resume: Your resume needs to conform to our structure/input fields (we do this to create uniformity in presentation) and must include your employment history, educational information, and any other information that you feel may be important for a prospective law firm to know when considering hiring you.
- Profile Picture: A clear photograph of your face. We suggest a professional photograph.
- Interested Practice Areas: Our platform provides over 50 different areas of law (continually increasing). We allow you to check up to 10 different areas of law.
- Current City: Your location may be an important factor for some law firms/lawyers and/or assignments. In some circumstances, for instance, law firms/lawyers may require you to attend a meeting or visit their office.
- Personal Video: It is recommended that you create your own short video (60-90 seconds), where you can tell law firms/lawyers a little bit about yourself (see How do I upload a personal video?).
- Writing Samples: You can upload a maximum of four samples to demonstrate your writing skills. We recommend that you remove or redact any confidential information from these writing samples prior to uploading them to your profile.
- Student Status: In order to gain approval, you must provide us with some proof of your law student status. Forms of proof can include 1) Student Identification card or 2) Transcript.
- Recommendation Letters: To increase your chances of getting hired, we recommend you upload any recommendations that you have received, from prior legal/non-legal employers.
Modified on: Thu, 10 May, 2018 at 6:23 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.