If you are not satisfied with the work product, time entries, or expenses, you can use our Direct Messaging system located on the Assignment Monitoring Page to send the contract lawyer a message with your comments and questions. 

If you are unable to resolve the issue this way, you can initiate a Dispute (see instructions in How do I initiate a dispute resolution process?).